Indonesia is the mobile phone market with rapid growth. This is evident by the large number of mobile users along with a flood of different brands and types of mobile phones. Not only foreign products phones, local mobile phone was quite competitive with the release of new products that excel at affordable prices.
Here are the 10 most popular mobile phone search in Yahoo Indonesia. Search based on data for the month of June 2011.
1. Apple iPhone 5. Until now, Apple never once gave an official statement about the Apple iPhone 5. It's just a variety of rumors have sprung up, which would make many people more curious. One rumor says that Apple has prepared 15 million Apple iPhones 5 produced in Taiwan in order to be marketed in September this year.
Supposedly some observers phones, the latest generation iPhone will not experience significant changes in appearance, but will carry the A5 dual-core processor and 8-megapixel camera. In fact, some observers predict that the Apple iPhone 5 will have a dual-mode technology, CDMA and GSM.
2. Samsung Galaxy S2. Samsung mobile brand more known by the people of Indonesia. One of the best-selling flagship phone is the Samsung Galaxy S2 which they categorize as supersmartphone. In Indonesia, mobile phones contain ARM Cortex A9 processors Dual Core, super-screen 4.3-inch AMOLED plus, applying Gingerbread and has an 8 megapixel camera is officially released on July 6, 2011.
3. Nexian Champion. Stretching local mobile phone market began to rise in Indonesia. One is branded mobile phone Nexian. Serious work on the domestic market, released Nexian Champion Nexian NX-G965 which features a touch screen, equipped with WiFi and have the most wide screen among other Nexian Touch Series.
4. Nexian Tap. This phone is the first phone in the series released by Nexian Nexian Touch Series. Nexian NX G868 TAP is a success in sales due to a very affordable price by the Indonesian market and become the first touch screen phone that comes with dual SIM card facility.
5. Nokia 6600. Phones that this one was never forgotten by the people of Indonesia. Evidenced by the number of searches on mobile phones is still very popular from 2004 to 2005. Now, the price of this phone is more affordable than when first released in those years.
6. Nexian Cappuccino. Cell phones are already equipped with a WiFi phone that is incorporated in Nexian Touch Series, but has a screen measuring 3.2 inches and is priced under Nexian Champion.
7. Hape Esia Connect. This phone was released by cooperating with CDMA service providers, namely Esia. This phone was launched under the name Hape Esia Connect and is intended for low-end market with an affordable internet package and features a Facebook application.
8. Nokia C5. In order to penetrate the lower-middle market, Nokia released the Nokia Series C. Nokia C5 is already available on the market since last year. But this year, Nokia did regeneration by releasing Nokia C5-00 5MP. Compared to the old version, this phone is not much change from the outside view. The difference is that the camera has 5 megapixel resolution and data storage capacity and RAM is much larger than the Nokia C5.
9. Nokia C3. At launch date of June 5, 2010, the phone is immediately invaded by the consumer. Because C3 is a very affordable phones with features that are fairly complete and in line with consumer expectations. This phone is equipped with WiFi, QWERTY keyboard, and added the Nokia Communities and Push Mail.
10. BlackBerry Onyx. BlackBerry is very popular in Indonesia. One type is still popular today is the BlackBerry Bold. This phone has the advantage of the BlackBerry OS 5, BIS, Pushmail, A-GPS, WiFi, and HSDPA technology. In December 2010, Research In Motion released the newest version, ie BlackBery Bold 9780 or more popularly known as the BlackBerry Onyx 2. The phone is superior to previous versions because it has the specifications of hardware and software that is more qualified to carry the BlackBerry OS 6, the size of 512 MB of RAM that is two-fold greater, and a 5 megapixel camera.